The Science of Travel was established as a platform that combines the passion of travel and the knowledge science provides in order to build deep connections and fond relationships with the nature and people we come in touch with.
THE PODCAST //
We'll talk about our beautiful planet Earth as a whole and specifically about formation & Earth surface processes, spectacular travel destinations and other topics as they relate to nature and living a good life in general.
- The formation of iconic landscapes and geological highlights all around the world
- The geological history of Earth
- Travelling and living sustainably and responsibly
- The human relationship with nature and our planet
- The workings of climate and weather of specific regions and their influence on our ecosystems
- Geography basics
- Earth's ecosystems, climate zones, seasons, time zones
- and lots more :-)
I publish a blog article which includes a transcript along with each episode on the The Science of Travel Blog.