The Science of Travel Podcast & Blog was established as a platform that combines the passion of travel and the insights Earth Science provides in order to build deep connections and fond relationships with the nature and people we come in touch with.
We'll talk about our beautiful planet Earth as a whole and specifically about formation & Earth surface processes, spectacular travel destinations and other topics as they relate to nature and living a good life in general.
- The formation and building processes of iconic landscapes and geological highlights all around the world
- Interview with all kinds of humans: researchers, science and travel experts, "normal" people, locals, travelers, photographers, filmmakers, environmentalists, philanthropists...
- The geological history of Earth and specific regions
- Geography and paleogeography
- Tectonics and volcanoes
- Travelling and living sustainably and responsibly
- Environmental protection and preservation
- The human relationship with nature and our planet
- Climate, climate change and weather
- Earth's ecosystems
- Climate zones
- Time zones
- Other planets and stars
- Cultures and traditions
- and lots more :-)
I publish a blog article which includes a transcript along with each episode on the The Science of Travel Blog.
SIGN UP FOR PODCAST NOTIFICATIONS & THE STORIES OF EARTH NEWSLETTER
No spam, promise. You may unsubscribe anytime in each email you receive.